Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL with regular travel
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Strategic Partnerships you will play a key role in helping to position Brightside as a respected partner within the industry.
This is a centralised function based at our Head Office in Bristol. You will be providing support across multiple sites and there will be travel to external clients so it is essential that you have the flexibility to travel when needed.
About the role
The Account Manager will take responsibility for the day to day management of Brightside’s existing partnerships, nurturing these relationships with a focus on performance and identifying new opportunities.
The key elements of your role will include:
• To develop and manage Brightside’s existing partnerships to ensure that positive outcomes are achieved.
• To be the first point of contact for all existing partner relations
• To act as an ambassador and represent the group at industry events to help promote the business
• Monitor, analyse and evaluate partner performance and look to identify any associated opportunities
• Produce performance reports and updates on a timely basis to maintain effective communication
• Maintain an accurate working knowledge of the Group’s current product and underwriting procedures
• To comply with all relevant legislative and legal requirements, including industry regulations
• Other duties as reasonably required
• Proven B2B account management / business development experience with large key accounts, ideally within an Insurance Broking background
• Proven track record of building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with strategically important partners
• Ability and experience of in developing robust account management plans with multi layered, complex accounts.
• Experience of working within the insurance industry
• Analytical mind set, with the ability to interpret performance of partnership accounts
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse and negotiate with all levels of seniority
• Strong objection handling and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Self-driven and highly motivated
• Full UK driving licence
What’s in it for you?
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- Account Manager