If you are motivated, energetic and dedicated to putting the customer first, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to develop in a successful administration team.
Our Administrative Assistants are the lifeblood of our business, keeping it running behind the scenes. You will be responsible for a number of different duties with the emphasis on servicing our client’s policies to the highest standard.
This is the salary on offer…
We are offering a starting salary of up to £18,000 based on experience.
What we can offer you…
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. Some of your training will be classroom based and some on the job – at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt. We believe in the value of developing our people and offer a host of opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development.
• 22 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year up to a maximum of 27 days
• PLUS…you’ll get your birthday off
• We offer a pension scheme, if you pay in then we will too (age restrictions apply)
• For peace of mind you’ll get Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary (plan limits apply)
• We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
• Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
• You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
Who are you?
• It is essential that you have excellent Administration Skills, preferably from a banking, financial, legal or insurer environment
• You must be articulate and have a clear telephone-manner, and preferably have experience of speaking to customers
• You will need to have good problem solving skills, a good eye for detail and the ability to work to on your own initiative
• You must be organised, with the ability to work within a pressurised environment
• Motivated and dedicated
• You must be IT literate
• It is essential that you are a team Player
More about the job…
In this interesting and fulfilling position you will be faced with a wide range of office duties including; validating client records, liaising with third parties and offering accurate information to customers.
You will be responsible for a high volume of post and data entry and adhoc administrative tasks, liaising directly with both Insurers and clients, on the phone or in writing.
Working in a busy environment, the position will give you a unique opportunity to establish a core understanding of Commercial Insurance allowing for excellent career opportunities
Who are One Insurance Solution…
One Insurance Solution is a fun and fast paced financial services business. It’s part of the Brightside Group who are a top 30 UK insurance broker.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for One Insurance Solution is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
Our One Insurance Solution office is located in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh and is home to our Commercial and Motor insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products such as public liability, professional indemnity, commercial combined, property and motor.
Gateway House, Tollgate, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3TG
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Administration skills, organised, communications skills, attention to detail