Commercial Fleet Sales Advisor
Commercial Fleet Sales Advisor
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for an exciting career opportunity within the Insurance Industry. You will work in a fast paced contact centre environment and spend your day on the telephone answering calls from potential customers who require an Insurance quote for their Business, you will be working within our One Insurance Solution Business.
This is the salary on offer…
We are offering a starting salary of up to £35,000 based on experience.
What we can offer you…
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. Some of your training will be classroom based and some on the job – at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt. We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development and once you’ve passed your probation you’ll also have opportunity to become CII qualified (Certificate in Insurance through the Chartered Insurance Institute).
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes well-being, optical and dentistry allowance)
• 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & well being, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
Who are you?
• You will have worked in a commercial vehicle or fleet vehicle insurance sales environment previously
• Min 3 year commercial vehicle/fleet experience. Preferred candidates will have broking experience, although consideration will be given to insurance trained candidates.
• A strong understanding of the vehicle insurance sector is key
• Knowledge of appropriate markets, with experience of building strong relationship with insurers.
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when needed
• Lots of energy…you’ll need to be enthusiastic and engaging with a positive attitude and approach
• The ability to manage a varied work load…be organised and understand how to prioritise
• The desire to meet and exceed your performance targets, being confident to negotiate with the customer and to ultimately close the sale, it’s therefore important that you’re self-motived, driven & resilient.
• Target driven with a record of achievement
• CII qualification desired
• A highly professional manner
More about thejob…
This is an extremely varied role, every customer will have individual needs and require an Insurance policy that meets their individual circumstances. You’ll be dealing with new customers, building bespoke insurance policies, ensuring you meet all of their requirements and expectations, utilising your product knowledge to meet their needs.
You’ll also be contacting existing policy holders to build a renewal quote based on their needs, ensuring we retain their business for another year.
On a daily basis you’ll be referring risks to an approved list of Insurance companies, building relationships and influencing them.
We’ll need you to identify opportunities to offer further relevant additional products and services that would be beneficial to the customer.
You will be working in a team supporting each other and sharing tips and best practice.
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week. We’ll need you to be available Monday to Thursday 9am-7pm & Friday 9am-5.30pm (you’ll work a 7.5 hour shift with an unpaid lunch break) and then one in four Saturdays between 9am-1pm (when you work a Saturday you’ll get the time off in lieu).
Who are One Insurance Solution…
One Insurance Solution is a fun and fast paced financial services business. It’s part of the Brightside Group who are a top 30 UK insurance broker.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for One Insurance Solution is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
Our One Insurance Solution office is located in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh and is home to our Commercial and Motor insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products such as public liability, professional indemnity, commercial combined, property and motor.
Gateway House, Tollgate, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3TG
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Sales, Insurance, Vehicle