Customer Consultant: Sales
Customer Consultant: Sales
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for an exciting career opportunity. You’ll work in a fast paced contact centre environment and spend your day on the telephone answering calls from potential customers who require an Insurance quote for their Business.
This is One Insurance Solution…
One Insurance Solution is a fun and fast paced financial services business. It’s part of the Brightside Group who are a top 25 UK insurance broker.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for One Insurance Solution is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
Our One Insurance Solution office is located at The Willows, Petitor House, Riviera Park, Torquay and is home to our Home & Leisure and Commercial Motor insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products such as public liability, professional indemnity, commercial combined, property and motor.
This s the salary on offer…
We are offering a starting salary of between £17,000 to £18,000 + bonuses based on experience (£24k-£30k OTE).
This is what we can offer you…
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. Some of your training will be classroom based and some on the job – at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt. We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development, you’ll also have opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications.
• 22 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year up to a maximum of 27 days
• PLUS…you’ll get your birthday off plus bank holidays
• We offer a pension scheme, if you pay in then we will too
• For peace of mind you’ll get Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary (plan limits apply)
• We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
• Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
• You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
This is who you are…
We will only be able to consider you for the role if you meet the following criteria;
• Experience of working in a fast paced sales/performance orientated environment
• Excellent Customer service skills- experience gained either over the telephone or face to face
• Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when needed
• Lots of energy…you’ll need to be enthusiastic and engaging with a positive attitude and approach
• The ability to manage a varied work load…be organised and understand how to prioritise
• The desire to meet and exceed your performance targets, being confident to negotiate with the customer and to ultimately close the sale, it’s therefore important that you’re self-motived, driven & resilient.
• Ideally you’ll be educated to A level or a degree standard. We will require you to have a GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths
This is the job…
This is an extremely varied role, every customer will have individual needs and require an Insurance policy that meets their individual circumstances. You will be dealing with new customers building bespoke insurance policies, ensuring you meet all of their requirements and expectations, utilising your product knowledge to meet their needs.
You’ll also be contacting existing policy holders to build a renewal quote based on their needs, ensuring we retain their business for another year.
On a daily basis you’ll be referring risks to an approved list of Insurance companies, building relationships and influencing them.
We’ll need you to identify opportunities to offer further relevant additional products and services that would be beneficial to the customer.
You will be working in a team supporting each other and sharing tips and best practice.
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week. We’ll need you to be available Monday to Friday 9am- 5.30pm (you’ll work a 7.5 hour shift with an unpaid lunch break) and then one in four Saturdays between 9am-5pm (when you work a Saturday you’ll get the time off in lieu the week before).
Petitor House, Riviera Park, Nicholson Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7TD
- Bonuses - £24k-£30k OTE
- Sales, targets, customer service