Customer Consultant : Sales
Salary: up to £19,500 plus bonus
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL
About the team
Brightside is a fun and fast paced financial services business. It’s part of the Brightside Group who are a top 25 UK insurance broker.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
About the role
You’ll spend your time speaking to potential customers over the telephone, sharing your knowledge on commercial vehicle insurance and giving interested customers real reasons to buy. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll be the kind of person who thrives on busy days, converting leads, upselling and working to targets.
This a varied role, as all our customers have individual needs and therefore require bespoke insurance policies that meets their individual circumstances.
You’ll work a five day, 37.5-hour week. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am-8pm. You will be required to work shifts across these hours on a weekly rotational basis and one in three Saturdays from 9am – 5pm. On the week you work a Saturday you will get the time off in lieu during the week.
It goes without saying that you will be at your best when you are helping customers by delivering exceptional service. Ideally you will also have experience of working to targets in a sales based environment but we will consider your application if you have experience of working in a fast paced environment customer service environment.
• Be a strong communication with the ability to adapt your style to each customer
• Enjoy working to and exceeding performance targets and closing sales
• Be energetic and have a positive approach to problem solving
• Have the ability to manage your own workload, be organised and understand how to prioritise
What’s in it for you?
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. Some of your training will be classroom based and some on the job – at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt. We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development, you’ll also have opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications.
You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• You’ll start on 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and this will increase with your length of service
• If you need more holiday you have the option to buy up to 3 additional days
• And you will never have to work on your birthday!
• Free onsite parking
• Free fruit
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
• Access to hundreds of pounds’ worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
• You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- Plus Bonus
- working to target, customer service, telephone manner