Customer Consultant : Sales
Job Title: Customer Consultant – Sales
Salary: up to £25k
Location: Gateway House, Tollgate, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3TG
About the team
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for an exciting career opportunity within the Insurance Industry.
You will be working as part of our One Insurance Solution Business. Our One Insurance Solution office is located in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh and is home to our Commercial and Motor insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products such as public liability, professional indemnity, commercial combined, property and motor.
We pride ourselves in making sure our customers are at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
One Insurance Solution are part of the Brightside Group, a top 30 UK insurance broker.
About the role
You’ll spend your time speaking to potential customers over the telephone, sharing your knowledge on the insurance products we offer and giving interested customers real reasons to buy. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll be the kind of person who thrives on busy days, converting leads and working to targets.
This a varied role, as all our customers have individual needs and therefore require bespoke insurance policies that meets their individual circumstances. Liaising with insurers you will be building these bespoke insurance policies, utilising your product knowledge to ensure the policy meets our customer’s needs.
You will also be responsible for contacting customers to discuss their renewal quotes with a focus on retaining their business for another year.
You’ll work a 37.5-hour week. Our opening hours are Monday to Thursday 9am-7pm, Friday 9am-5.30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm. You will be required to work one late shift per week from 10.30am – 7pm and one in four Saturdays from 9am – 1pm.
It goes without saying that you will be at your best when you are helping customers by delivering exceptional service. Ideally you will also have experience of working to targets in a sales based environment but if you haven’t we will consider your application if you have experience of working in a fast paced environment with a focus on performance.
• Be a strong communication with the ability to adapt your style to each customer
• Enjoy working to and exceeding performance targets and closing sales
• Be energetic and have a positive approach to problem solving
• Have the ability to manage your own workload, be organised and understand how to prioritise
What’s in it for you?
We’ll provide you with the training and support you need, so you’ll really understand the ins and outs of the product’s we provide. Your initial training will be a mixture of classroom based and on the job training.
But our investment in you doesn’t stop there! We believe in developing our people so you can expect continual development in your role as well as further career opportunities. Once you have passed your probation you will also have the opportunity to study towards a recognised qualification within the Insurance industry – Certificate in Insurance through the Chartered Insurance Institute.
You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• You’ll start on 22 days’ holiday and this will increase with your length of service
• If you need more holiday you have the option to buy up to 3 additional days
• And you will never have to work on your birthday!
• Free breakfast and fruit
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands (including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers)
To find out more about what it's like to work at Brightside check out our dedicated careers pages onFacebook,InstagramandLinkedIn.
- Targets, customer service, organised