Customer Representative - Service
Customer Representative – Service (flexible working hours available)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL
About the team
We are looking for customer orientated individuals who have previously worked in a fast paced Customer Service environment. You will be responsible for servicing our existing customer’s Insurance policies either over the telephone or in writing.
About the role
You will take inbound calls from our customers who have queries about their existing policies. Whether it’s a name or address change to something more complex, you will use your product knowledge and customer service skills to resolve and offer solutions, building rapport and understanding the customer’s requirements so you can up sell or cross sell when appropriate.
You will be working in a team of around 10 Customer Service Advisor’s, supporting each other, sharing tips and best practice and also having fun
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week. We’ll need you to be available Monday to Friday for shifts across 8am – 6pm (you’ll work a 37.5 hour shift with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break) and then one in three Saturdays between 9am-1pm (when you work a Saturday morning you will get the time off in lieu during week). Part time hours would be a minimum of 16hrs per week hours to be discussed. (example hours Monday-Tuesday-Friday 930am-1430pm and 1 Saturday in 3 9am-1pm)
• Experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service environment
• Excellent Customer service skills- experience gained either over the telephone or face to face. You’ll need to be able to fulfil customer’s needs effectively showing ownership, empathy and resolution
• We will need you to have strong verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when needed
• You will need to be enthusiastic and engaging with a positive attitude and approach
• It’s important that you’re self-motivated, driven and resilient in order meet and exceed your performance targets
• A friendly pleasant telephone manner.
What’s in it for you?
We’ll provide you with the training and support you need, so you’ll really understand the ins and outs of the product’s we provide. Your initial training will be a mixture of classroom based and on the job training. But our investment in you doesn’t stop there! We believe in developing our people so you can expect continual development in your role as well as further career opportunities.
You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• You’ll start on 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and this will increase with your length of service
• If you need more holiday you have the option to buy up to 3 additional days
• And you will never have to work on your birthday!
• Free onsite parking
• Free fruit
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
• Access to hundreds of pounds’ worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
• You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- Providing great customer service