Debt Recovery Advisor
We are looking for confident customer orientated individuals to join our new Debt recovery team. This will be an interesting and varied role.
Salary on offer…
We are offering a starting salary of up to £23,000 per year based on experience.
What we can offer you…
You can expect to receive full training and the support until you’re fully competent in the role. Some of your training will be classroom based and some on the job – at every stage of the training we’ll make sure you’re happy and confident with what you’ve learnt. We believe in the value of developing our people and offer a host of opportunities. Following your initial induction and training we will provide valuable in-role development.
• 22 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year up to a maximum of 27 days
• PLUS…you’ll get your birthday off
• We offer a pension scheme, if you pay in then we will too (age restrictions apply)
• For peace of mind you’ll get Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary (plan limits apply)
• We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
• Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
• You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role we’re looking for someone who has;
• Experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service environment
• Excellent Customer service skills- experience gained either over the telephone or face to face
• Strong objection handling skills
• We will need you to be an excellent Communicator with the ability to adapt your style when needed
• You will need to be enthusiastic and engaging with a positive attitude and approach
• It’s important that you’re self-motivated, driven and resilient in order meet and exceed your performance targets
• It’s important that you can work using your own initiative and can understand how to prioritise your workload
• It will be advantageous if you have previously worked in a Contact Centre
• Ideally you will have worked in an Insurance Broker- but this isn’t essential.
More about thejob…
You will be contacting customers by phone, letter, email and text to recover debt relating to defaulted payments, working to compliance guidelines and demonstrating the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles during all customer contact.
We will need you to have a thorough understanding of our products and procedures so you are giving accurate information at all times.
You will be working closely with internal teams to enable the best resolution for the business.
Who are Brightside…
Brightside is a growing Top 30 insurance broker, a specialist in providing niche insurance solutions, we provide a diverse portfolio of personal and commercial products to our customers through a number of dedicated brands.
Our people are the life of our business – with nearly 500 employees across three offices.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well.
At Brightside we have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL (there is plenty of free parking on site)
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Strong objection handling skills, excellent Communicator , important that you’re self-motivated