Job Title: Finance Analyst
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL
Hours: Full Time - Permanent
About the team
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Finance Analyst to join the team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Management Reporting, you will be joining an experienced team which provides finance support to the business.
About the role
The Finance Analyst will help to ensure the different Head Office business units achieve their financial objectives and targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the preparation of financial information and management accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
The key elements of your role will include:
• Prepare accurate monthly management accounts to an agreed timetable
• Posting income and cost of sales
• Calculating, reviewing and posting accruals and prepayments
• Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensure that the costs for the Head Office units are recorded correctly during each accounting period
• Facilitate the year end audit process including liaising with auditors as necessary
• Produce monthly reports including completion of the Group MI pack, Group P&L reports, exceptional items and Capital Expenditure
• Prepare and agree an annual budget and reforecasts which includes balance sheets and cashflow.
• Provide ad-hoc support and analysis as required for the Finance team
• Experience in a similar role
• Studying towards an accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc.)
• Strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence
• Experience of Dimensions or equivalent general ledger accounting software
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to audiences at all levels
• Can do’ attitude to ensure the delivery of tasks to agreed timetable
• Strong excel reporting skills to be able to represent information in an informative way
• Very strong attention to detail with a real accountability of their numbers
• You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work under your own initiative.
What’s in it for you?
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, PQ