Fleet Business Development Executive
Job Title: Commercial Fleet Business Development Advisor
Salary: up to £35k
Location: Gateway House, Tollgate, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3TG
About the team
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who want an exciting career opportunity within the Insurance Industry. You will work in a fast paced contact centre environment and spend your day on the telephone answering calls from potential customers who require an Insurance quote for their Business, you will be working within our One Insurance Solution Business.
You will be working as part of our One Insurance Solution Business. Our One Insurance Solution office is located in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh and is home to our Commercial and Motor insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products such as public liability, professional indemnity, commercial combined, property and motor.
We pride ourselves in making sure our customers are at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
One Insurance Solution are part of the Brightside Group, a top 30 UK insurance broker.
About the role
You will be responsible for growing and developing the Fleet Insurance arm of the business by using your excellent sector knowledge and ability to identify and deliver new business opportunities in the Fleet Insurance market. You will work alongside a team of insurance brokers who will support the opportunities you have created.
You’ll work a five day, 37.5-hour week. Our opening hours are Monday to Thursday 9am-7pm, Friday 9am-5.30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm. You will be required to work one late shift per week from 10.30am – 7pm and one in four Saturdays from 9am – 1pm.
- • You will have worked in a commercial vehicle or fleet vehicle insurance sales environment previously
- • Having a thorough commercial vehicle/fleet and broking experience is a key requirement.
- • A strong understanding of the vehicle insurance sector is key
- • Knowledge of appropriate markets, with experience of building strong relationship with insurers.
- • Excellent Customer Service skills
- •Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when needed
- • Lots of energy…you’ll need to be enthusiastic and engaging with a positive attitude and approach
- • The ability to manage a varied work load…be organised and understand how to prioritise
- • The desire to meet and exceed your performance targets, being confident to negotiate with the customer and to ultimately close the sale, it’s therefore important that you’re self-motivated,driven & resilient
- • Target driven with a record of achievement
- • CII qualification desired
- • A highly professional manner
What’s in it for you?
We’ll provide you with the training and support you need, so you’ll really understand the ins and outs of the product’s we provide. Your initial training will be a mixture of classroom based and on the job training.
But our investment in you doesn’t stop there! We believe in developing our people so you can expect continual development in your role as well as further career opportunities.
You will also receive a wide range of benefits:
• You’ll start on 22 days’ holiday and this will increase with your length of service
• If you need more holiday you have the option to buy up to 3 additional days
• And you will never have to work on your birthday!
• Free breakfast and fruit
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands (including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers)
- Sales, Insurance, Vehicle