Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL
About the team
We are looking for someone to be part of the team dedicated in our fight against application fraud.
About the role
The role is will be investigating and reducing the exposure to fraud across the motor and commercial vehicle insurance business.
You will identify and manage suitable solutions within agreed timescales and requirements for the businesses
To be successful in this role we’re looking for someone who has;
• Be able to work as part of an effective anti-fraud team within the UK general insurance industry
• Excellent knowledge of validation and fraud risk assessment
• Able to liaise with law enforcement agencies and reporting of fraud.
• Able to analyse and interpret data and deliver MI and Reporting functions
• Ensuring relationships between Brightside and insurers is managed in a positive, professional manner to increase revenues
• Experience of working within a call centre environment
• Previous experience working directly with Insurers
• Able to achieve KPI’s in anti-fraud measures
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, promoting a positive image of the team and Brightside
What’s in it for you?
We believe in developing our people so you can expect continual development in your role as well as further career opportunities.
You will receive a wide range of benefits:
• You’ll start on 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and this will increase with your length of service
• If you need more holiday you have the option to buy up to 3 additional days
• And you will never have to work on your birthday!
• Free onsite parking
• Free fruit
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• We give you access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
• Access to hundreds of pounds’ worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
• You’ll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
- Communication, attention to detail, highly organised