Head of Contact Centre
Job Title: Head of Contact Centre
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Head of Contact Centre to join the team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the COO, you will help to contribute to the development and implementation of the Groups operational strategies whilst creating engaged and high performing teams.
About the role
You will be providing significant contribution to ensuring Brightside continues to deliver exceptional customer service and maximises profit whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory legislation.
The key elements of your role will include:
• Develop and deliver the operational team business plan to ensure the successful achievement of both operational and strategic objectives.
• Lead and inspire a team of Team Leaders and front line colleagues to ensure a positive customer impact, increase customer retention and increase revenue growth.
• Maximise the performance of the team and individuals through coaching and development to increase capability and, identify training and development opportunities where appropriate.
• Review and evaluate alternative operational models to ensure a flexible and adaptable team.
• Identifying process efficiencies where possible and implementing solutions and plans to implement these.
• Leading and implementing sustainable change initiatives.
• Achieving planned performance levels, anticipating any associated risks and ensuring appropriate contingencies are in place to mitigate these.
• Use MI to identify trends, areas of improvement and individual staff performance concerns to ensure efficient and optimal running of the Contact Centre.
• Ensure that resource levels are optimised to meet customer demand.
• Promote a performance culture, where change and innovation is welcomed.
• Any adhoc responsibilities as required.
• Leadership experience within a contact centre environment
• An understanding of the general insurance market
• Experience of leading, developing, engaging and coaching a contact centre team
• Experience of delivering exceptional customer service or sales performance, working to and exceeding SLA’s and KPI’s
• Strong relationship management skills coupled with the ability to influence key stakeholders
• High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
• We will need you to be a confident and articulate communicator both verbally and in writing and have well-developed influencing skills. It’s important that you have strong analysis skills and that you can effectively problem solve
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Commercial and customer focused
• You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work under your own initiative.
What’s in it for you?
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- Head of Contact Centre