Operational Performance and Planning Analyst
Job Title: Operational Performance and Planning Analyst
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL with travel to other offices required
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Operational Performance and Planning Analyst to join our Performance and Planning team on a full time permanent basis.
The Performance and Planning team are a centralised function based at our Head Office in Bristol. The team provide support across our other locations.
About the role
You will be responsible for using best practice Resource Planning in customer facing roles through producing detailed MI and for analysing trends and changes in patterns. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing forecast modelling and to provide support for the outbound dialler function.
The key elements of your role will include:
• Production of daily/weekly/monthly business MI as required by the business
• Review actual data V forecast V scheduling data within the daily reports from the MI team to identify problems or exceptions
• Provide recommendations on staffing requirements based on volumes, service levels and available capacity
• To facilitate best practice within the outbound dialler function
• Review planning assumptions and analyse long term trends and impacts to service
• Analyse the advisor real time adherence to schedules and absence rates
• Provide recommendations on staffing requirements
• Wall Board management – including displays and incident management
• Serve as initial contact point for all issues regarding schedules
• Track incidents and produce ad hoc reports to evidence issues and offer solutions
• Adhoc responsibilities as required
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of their own workload and hit the ground running. You will need to have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence
• Ability to maintain a high level of commercial and product awareness to aid the growth of the business and ensure continued relevance of our processes.
• Experience of data analysis and root cause interpretation.
• Ability to engage and manage key stakeholders at all business levels.
• Understanding of a call centre environment and the typical trends and behaviours
• Excellent Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of MySQL language
• Ability to analyse and interpret data to provide appropriate solutions.
• Strong working knowledge of resource management and planning methodologies within a contact centre environment
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- Resource Planning, Dialler