Job Title: Portfolio Analyst
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Portfolio Analyst (Data Analyst) to join the trading team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the Director of Trading, you will be joining a team of analysts who perform multi-dimensional analysis to support the delivery of volume and profit targets of the business.
About the role
The successful candidate will help to analyse large volumes of data to assist the insurer relations manager and the Director of Trading to help grow specific product lines.
The key elements of your role will include:
• Regularly review sales, income & profit through the Groups product lines highlighting issues or significant changes.
• Provide analysis to support pricing strategies across multiple products.
• Provide data and analytical insight in to the current trading patterns to determine business decisions and support insurers, aggregators and partners to help grow specific product line.
• Attending meetings with insurer panel members and actively reviewing data in a live environment to assist in providing data insight and improving our broker scores and relations.
• Contribute to the creation, development and ongoing analysis of business plans and budgets.
• Effectively prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
• Any other duties as reasonably required.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of their own workload and hit the ground running. You will need to have:
• Experience of working in an analytical role
• Excellent Numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent data manipulation and reporting skills
• Strong Communication skills
• Proficient Excel knowledge
• SQL knowledge and experience
• Success working in a team based environment with good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently
- Portfolio Analyst