Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Salary: up to £25k (depending on experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL with travel to other offices required regularly
About the team
We are looking for analytical people to join our Pricing and Portfolio team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Pricing Manager, you will help to shape our pricing models and make recommendations that will greatly influence our business.
About the role
You will perform multidimensional analysis and report on the performance of the Groups product lines using internal and external data insight to support the delivery of volume and profit targets of the business. In this role, you'll use the analysis and reports you produce to shape our pricing models and make recommendations.
The key elements of your role will include:
• We’ll require you to regularly review sales, income & profit of written business through the Groups product lines highlighting issues or significant changes.
• You’ll provide pricing recommendations that you’ll deploy in real time and monitor the impact of these changes.
• You’ll regularly review market activity to identify trends and report findings to key stakeholders within Brightside.
• You’ll provide pricing input to other areas of the business to support best decision outcome for Brightside and highlight perceived business risks generated by activities of the group or pricing team.
To be considered for this role you’ll ideally have worked in an analytical role or and have the following qualifications and experience;
• A 2:1 degree within a Maths, Statistics or Data related subject
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Data manipulation and reporting skills
• Ideally you’ll have an understanding of Statistical Modelling
• Strong communication skills
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel
• SQL / SAS coding experience would be favourable as would knowledge of Tableau (or similar)
What’s in it for you?
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- Pricing Analyst