Resource Planning Analyst
Resource Planning Analyst
This is Brightside…
Brightside Insurance is a growing Top 30 insurance broker, a specialist in providing niche insurance solutions, we provide a diverse portfolio of personal and commercial products to our customers through a number of dedicated brands which include; ‘Brightside Insurance’, ‘Commercial Vehicle Direct’ and ‘One Insurance Solution’, we also partner with some of UK’s top Insurance Companies.
Our people are the life of our business – with nearly 500 employees across three offices.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well.
At Brightside we have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
This is the salary on offer…
We are offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience.
This is the job…
You’ll be responsible for using best practice Resource Planning in customer facing roles through producing detailed MI and for analysing trends and changes in patterns.
• Production of daily/weekly/monthly business MI as required by the business
• Review actual data V forecast V scheduling data within the daily reports from the MI team to identify problems or exceptions
• Provide recommendations on staffing requirements based on volumes, service levels and available capacity and budgets provided
• Wall Board management – including displays and incident management
• Serve as initial contact point for all issues regarding schedules.
• Track incidents and produce ad hoc reports to evidence issues and offer solutions
• Adhoc responsibilities as required
This is who you are…
• Experience in a similar role
• Strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence
• Ability to maintain a high level of commercial and product awareness to aid the growth of the business and ensure continued relevance of our processes.
• Minimum of 2 years of data analysis and root cause interpretation.
• Ability to engage and manage key stakeholders at all business levels.
• Understanding of a call centre environment and the typical trends and behaviours
• Excellent Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of MySQL language
• Ability to analyse and interpret data to provide appropriate solutions.
• Strong working knowledge of resource management and planning methodologies within a contact centre environment
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL (there is plenty of free parking on site)
This is what we can offer you…
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
Your personal information…
The Brightside Group only accept applications from people over the age of 16 excluding apprenticeships. Any applications received from children under the age of 16 will be rejected, and their details erased.
- Resource Planning Analyst