Resource Planning Analyst
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Salary: £25k - £30k (depending on experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst to join our Workforce Management team on a permanent basis.
The Workforce Management team are a centralised function based at our Head Office in Bristol. The team provide support across our other locations.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for using best practice Resource Planning in customer facing roles through producing detailed MI and for analysing trends and changes in patterns.
The key elements of your role will include:
• Production of daily/weekly/monthly business MI as required by the business
• Review actual data V forecast V scheduling data within the daily reports from the MI team to identify problems or exceptions
• Provide recommendations on staffing requirements based on volumes, service levels and available capacity
• Wall Board management – including displays and incident management
• Serve as initial contact point for all issues regarding schedules
• Track incidents and produce ad hoc reports to evidence issues and offer solutions
• Adhoc responsibilities as required
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of their own workload and hit the ground running. You will need to have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Strong relationship building skills with the ability to influence
• Ability to maintain a high level of commercial and product awareness to aid the growth of the business and ensure continued relevance of our processes.
• Minimum of 2 years of data analysis and root cause interpretation.
• Ability to engage and manage key stakeholders at all business levels.
• Understanding of a call centre environment and the typical trends and behaviours
• Excellent Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of MySQL language
• Ability to analyse and interpret data to provide appropriate solutions.
• Strong working knowledge of resource management and planning methodologies within a contact centre environment
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- Resource Planning Analyst