Senior Pricing Analyst
Job Title: Senior Pricing Analyst
Salary: Circa £55,000(depending on experience)
Location: Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4B
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join the team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting into the Pricing Manager, you will be joining a successful and award winning team which support the delivery of volume and profit targets for the business.
The Pricing team are a centralised function based at our Head Office in Bristol.
About the role
You will be working in our Pricing, Portfolio and Insurer Relationship team performing multidimensional analysis and report on the performance of the Groups product lines using internal and external data insight to support the delivery of volume and profit targets of the business. In this role, you’ll use the analysis and reports you produce to shape our pricing models and make recommendations.
The key elements of your role will include:
• We’ll require you to regularly review sales, income & profit of written business through the Groups product lines highlighting issues or significant changes.
• You’ll provide pricing recommendations that you’ll deploy in real time and monitor the impact of these changes.
• You’ll regularly review market activity to identify trends and report findings to key stakeholders within Brightside.
• You’ll provide pricing input to other areas of the business to support best decision outcome for Brightside and highlight perceived business risks generated by activities of the group or pricing team.
• Experienced user of pricing software, ideally Emblem (or Earnix)
• SQL / SAS coding experience is essential
• Strong understanding of statistical modelling
• A 2:1 degree within a Maths, Statistics or Data related subject
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Data manipulation and reporting skills
• Strong communication skills
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel
What’s in it for you?
• Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
• Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
• On-site parking
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
- Pricing Analyst, SQL, Statistics, Statistical Modelling, Emblem